Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Short Note!

 
Hey readers! OMG it's been such a long time since I've posted on my blog and I miss each and everyone of you. Since 2013 started I've been focusing on revamping who I am as a person. I need time away from alot of things to get ME back! I've been working my Mary Kay business and have promoted myself in the company. I have enrolled back to school with only two classes left for my AA in Business Admin. I am so looking forward to attending FIU in the fall for my BA in International Business. I am currently working on restocking my store {Kimani Couture} with new trendy items.  I've been reading more and keeping me first well right after serving GOD! By the way I am youth advisor at my church The Faith Center I am so honor to mentor young women and men to lead them to the path God has set forth for them...
 
As far as blogging I will be posting everynow and then with updates with whats going on in my life! I plan on sharing more makeup tips since I am now a image/beauty consultant. More giveaways and more fashion! You can also keep up with me on Instagram: Missdiva87 or on twitter @missdiva87 or on my facebook! You can also send me a personal email to kimmygc@icloud.com.
 
Keep an eye out on my future post!!!!
 
XOXO Miss Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment