Sunday, August 5, 2012

THE REBIRTH OF THE FLORAL PRINT DRESS


So I found this dress in my closet and decided to bring it to life again by pairing it with a my new 3/4 crop blazer from Dots (off there clearance rack), belt from Rainbow and my hot pink birthday present handbag! Oh I have to mention while browsing the mall with my hubby on Friday I spotted in Bakers a pair of brown wedges (with 25% off) and paying less than $10 for it during tax free week I was all game. I hope I’ve done this look justice!



Heels (Bakers) {here} {here} or {here}
Bag (Edgelook *bag*) {here}
Dress (Express *OLD) {here} {here} or {here}
Belt (Rainbow) {here} or {here}
Blazer (Dots) {here} or {here}
Accessories (Juicy Couture *necklace* *bracelet*)

Support my look here, here and here!


No comments:

Post a Comment