Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pink Holiday



Wow the holiday was very blissful and peaceful with the family. I got everything that was on my Christmas list from my iPad to my Michael Kors handbag.  In the mean time I wasn't able to post my outfits during the holiday season because I had family over and shopping to get done!


 
Let's focus on the makeup for a second. As you all know I am a Mary Kay consultant and I strongly believe in the products I offer my clients. As a oily skin type it's been hard to find products that will control the oil. I love our matte wear liquid foundation which goes on like a liquid but dries like a powder. I am also wearing a metallic gold eyeshow from the MK collection along with our ultimate mascara which is a number one seller.


 
My outfit details
 
Blazer: Rampage
Necklace: Jewel Mint
Boots: Papaya
Dress: Marshalls
Watch: Juicy Couture


 
Copy my look
 
Blazer - here
Dress: here or here
Boots: here or here
 
Support My Looks At
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Pink looks awesome on you!


    Yellow Blog [design]
    http://yellowblog.storenvy.com
    - Get 10% OFF by using the code "valentines2013"!

    ReplyDelete