Friday, September 14, 2012

Let's Celebrate 3 Months!

 
Wow I can't believe it's been 3 months since I've been blogging! You all have seen me transform by building confidence in my self and personal style! I've gotten two awards just in my short time of fashion blogging! Wow God has been great to me! I am getting ready to move into my new place so I'll be shopping more for my new condo.

For the next 3 months I am getting a little more interactive with my readers. I'll be hosting twitter parties, giveaways, make tips & tricks, and this time around I'll be setting personal goals.
 I am a Weight Watcher's member! Jennifer Hudson inspired me! My goal is to loose 40 pounds before the end of the year and I am proud to say I am almost there. So ladies here it comes were going to set a goal for the rest of this month to loose a total of 5 pounds. Who's in for the ride?
 
 
Always stay connected to me by etiher:
Twitter @MissDiva87
Facebook "Like"
Skype : MissDiiva87
Tumblr: Missdiva87.tumblr.com
Instagram: MissDiva

No comments:

Post a Comment