Sunday, July 21, 2013

Updates!


So here is the update ladies and gents! I've taken some time off to complete school and I am proud to say that I have now completed Broward College with my Associates in Business Admin and I can also proudly say that I have enrolled to complete the B.A. in International Business at Florida International University this fall. A lot as been going on school wise lots of focusing and studying. During the summer break I will be focusing on blogging more, my online boutique Kimani Couture and my businesses that I have started. So send me your support on twitter @missdiva87 or email kimmygc@icloud.com

By the way my birthday is August 1st so your can also send me your bday wishes also!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!

    FIU is a great school, I'm pretty sure you're going to love it there!

    I'm graduating from FAU in a couple of weeks so I know how excited you are!!!

    Happy Early Birthday as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss Rachel for the support and the birthday wishes! Good luck and congrats on graduating from FAU! What are you getting your degree in?

    ReplyDelete