Sunday, November 4, 2012

Blazer Chic


Last week was dress down day for Family & Friends at church! Plus it was a little chilly in sunny south Florida. It felt good to break out my blazer which I paired with my white flirty top from Love Culture! YMI offers sexy slim fitting jeans which gave me a little bit of length and shows off my curves! I just brought this Betsey Johnson handbag and taught it would be great to be paired with my outfit. So what do you think of my outfit?




Please support my look at:

Blazer: Gap
Top: Love Culture
Bottom: YMI
Bag: Betsey Johnson

Get my look!
Blazer (here)
Top (here)
Bottom (here)
Bag (here)

2 comments:

  1. I must have your Betsy Johnson bag! When you get tired of it, you can send it my way! I found you via Fashion Parkway Network. I love finding new blogs, they give me so much inspiration. I am looking forward to a long blog relationship with you! I am following you via Bloglovin. Come over and check me out when you get free moment.

    xx
    Serena
    http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Serena I love your blog as well! I just joined/followed so when you get a chance make sure to follow back! Yes as soon as I am finished it I will send it over to you! Be sure to follow me on twitter @missdiva87!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete