Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Peachy Sunday!


Wow, this is my first look for October! To celebrate Women's Health this month I decided to wear something to represent us. Usually it's pink but I wore a Forever21 Pink-Orange or Peach colored silk dress, close to pink, lol. I paired it with my favorite heels by Steve Madden. The accessories were a gold tennis bracelet my mom got me from Zales and my Bulova watch was a bday gift to myself from Macy's. The clutch is a clearance item I picked up from Rainbow. Makeup was done by me I wore Covergirl foundation and eyeshadow. Hope you guys like it!


Me and my fellow sisters Chrissy & Avi! We're Beautiful Amen!


What I wore

Dress: Forever 21
Heels: Steve Madden
Watch: Bulova
Clutch: Rainbow

Support my outfit looks at


1 comment:

  1. Love the peach color...the bright color really livens up an outfit #fashionparkway

    ReplyDelete