Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Week's Best-Dressed, 9-21-2012

While browsing on the net I came across some celebrities who I really loved what they wore. It's given me a few ideas for the blog so stay tune.
 
 
Ciara, was recently spotted at the famous Mr. Chow celebrating the release of her new single "Sorry" in New York City.
 
Ciara looks weekend chic in a boyfriend button-down, burgundy skinny's and nude Louboutin's.

 
The next look was Olympic Gold Medalist Allyson Felix was spotted at The Burberry Spring/Summer 2013 womenswear show at Kensington Gardens in London.
 
I must say that Ms. Felix gets a gold medal for this Burberry ensemble complete with studded Valentino kitten heels. This is a winning fashion moment for the Olympian.

 
Angela Simmons, whom I must say am not always so hype over her looks but must give credit to her for rocking  a custom gown by Edwing D’Angelo with a removable fish tail at her 25th birthday celebration at the Martin Lawrence Gallery in New York City.
 

 
Zoe Saldana has been creeping on my fashionable hit list this year. She was spotted at The 2012 NCLR ALMA Awards at Pasadena Civic Auditorium in Pasadena, California. She was wearing a rose colored pleated Gucci gown. This look is to die for.
 

2 comments:

  1. I love Angela Simmons' bold style. She continuously keeps us guessing about what she will wear next. Allyson Felix is amazing like that trench looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciara actually looks really great, so I'm glad to see that.

    ReplyDelete