Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

Wow, with only a few months on the fashion blogging scene I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award. I have to thank and give a huge shout out to Arlene of Elements of a Voluptuous Beauty for nominating me. I love reading and following Arlene's blog so for her to nominate me I really appreciate it and truly honored. Thanks Arlene for the love and support!


Each Nominee Should:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers that you recently discovered or follow regularly
2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
4. Share seven completely random facts about yourself
5. Include this set of rules
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination

7 Facts about me!

1. My favorite color is PINK!
2. I was a model & t-shirt designer (Royalty Clothing BABY!)
3. My 9 to 5 is a personal banker at a credit union.
4. My style icons are Beyonce & Kim Kardashian
5. Favorite movie is Jumping The Broom
6. My role model is Jennifer Hudson
7. I am believer of JESUS!

I nominate






1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot dear for the award. I appreciate the love. Love reading all the facts :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete