Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fashion Night Out: Broward Mall


So 9/6 was Fashion Night Out and I chose to celebrate at the West Field Mall in Plantation, FL. This was there first and I was truly disappointed it was not put together at all. Any who let's move to my outfit! I wanted to wear some causal but dressed up for the event. I wore an old Dereon high waisted shorts with a white tank paired with a 3/4 blazer. Since I was feeling very colorful I threw in my favorite pair of heels from bakers that went very well with my outfit. Since I loving my hot pink hand bag gifted from my brother I threw it into the mix! Hope you all love it!


Me & one of my besties from Piper High! The lovable Priya!

Priya will coming out with her own fashion blog so you know we have to support my girl! Stay tune!


My girls and I enjoyed the night!

Fashions by Ashley's store


Loving this dress! Can you say high fashion?


G by Guess had great pieces in the store! This is my favorite!

As always please support my looks @ here, here, and here and you will also get full outfit details there too...

Please also follow me @missdiva87 and "like" my facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment