Sunday, July 15, 2012

$39 for five one-hour personal training sessions ($270 value)



Anyone who knows me I am health freak! Since the year started my goal is to become a better me I can and should be. I've joined WeightWatchers and have been residing in the gym YouFit since the break of 2012. I encourage my readers to become healthier people because for me it has boosted my self confidence and I love myself even more and I want you to do the same. Ladies and gents I had to post this offer when it came across in an email from Google! For $39 you will be enlisted for 5 one hour personal training sessions that is a $270 savings. With this offers you will get;


  • Private hour-long sessions with owner
  • Certified trainer & conditioning coach
  • Personalized regimen for your goals
  • Bootcamp methods; minimal equipment
  • Flexible time; whatever works for you
This is an offer only to those who reside in the south Florida area at the Paccilli Fitness in Hollywood, Florida. To grab this deal you have 6 days from today's post to get on board. Readers see you there.... (Get offer now)

No comments:

Post a Comment